Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Busy week

Lately I've been really busy.

Work, friends, boyfriend, housework, getting my drivers license. Yeah, lot's to do.

But I've been able to squeeze in a few practices. I thought I would give you a follow-up on my "list of improvement", so here's how everything is going.


My invert to chopper has really improved. I'm working a lot on pointing toes, getting clean lines, holding the chopper forever and getting a little momentum.... I really struggle with my momentum, can't spin while inverting, unless I'm doing aerial invert. Btw, I got the aerial invert! Feeling a lot of doors has opened up for me now, hehe ^^

I'm really happy with my butterfly, so I'll check that one off my list! Next one would be extended, but since I'm nowhere near that flexible yet, I'll save it for another time (: Both superman and cupid needs a lot of work, still. But I'm getting there!

I've had a couple of workouts since last post, so I've learned some new tricks as well. Got my phoenix, my aerial invert and my russian layback! Each move still needs a lot of perfecting, need to get flexier for my phoenix to look prettier, still need to work on my basic inverts in order to make aerial better, and need to work a lot on transitioning into and out from russian layback.

Not the best angle, gonna get a better pic as soon as I have it perfected

I'm also happy to say that my progress with the splits is really going forward! If I can keep up my training I guess I'll have my splits by the end of the summer! YAY, FINALLY! Not my box-split though, that one is faaaaar away in the future, lol.

I'm also ambitious about getting a real video out asap. With some real choreography, but trying to keep it at a low level. Need to get my groove on, and not just practice tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment