Friday, September 12, 2014

I'm back!

I'm seriously never going on a roadtrip again! I get motion-sick so easy, so all I can do is stare out the front of the car the whole trip. Only exceptions are when I'm sleeping, and then I wake up with a hurting neck and an arm asleep, prickling and tickling for the next 5 minutes. Also, it was expensive and tiring, and if you thought living in a suitcase is stressfull, try living in a car. A good thing though was that I was so tired at the end of the day, so when we checked into the hotel I fell asleep right away. I've never had such a good sleeping-pattern my whole damn life!

But I didn't come here to discuss the ups and downs of roadtrips of course. The instructors-course was a blast! I've learned so much, about pole, about teaching, about myself... I think I'm still trying to process it all, it was so much info over such short amount of time.

I'll have to post a serious article or something about this later. Something that still get all of my impressions and points covered, but still neatly enough that people hopefully will care to read. We went through so many things, I might have to split the post into two parts.

Hopefully it will be done by the end of the week.

Snapshot of the group ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment