Friday, August 15, 2014

Photoshoot

I've started on my list of pole-moves yaaaay :D I think it would be a good idea to have everything at one place, as a reference, memory-lane, inspo and such. I still miss a few images, and would like to get some new pictures of the moves I already have pictures of. Like the Russian layback, the angle, the lighting, it's just wrong and doesn't serve the move any justice at all... And it doesn't exactly look awesome and impressive either, so that really has to go. And the Butterfly too, the image is way too dark.



So soon I'll hopefully have my own little photoshoot. I won't bother looking up and pay a photographer to have these pictures taken, just me and my camera in my bedroom will do. Maybe put on some fun make-up, play around with hair and clothing, yeah. Also, then I'd finally get my design started. I have an idea of how I want it, so I just need some good quality photos of myself on the pole and I'm ready to begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment