Monday, August 18, 2014

Splits-progress

Arrgh, I was hoping to have the split at the end of summer, but now it's August the 18th and I'm still a couple of serious stretching-sessions away from it. Damn it....

It's ok though, I'm not in a rush or anything. But I keep catching myself thinking "where is it? Is it hiding somewhere? I could swear it was supposed to be here by now.....".


Progress-pictures taken 09.january


I made it my new years pole-resolution to at least nail the front-splits by the end of 2014, and when I started practicing for real in April I got a little overly excited and decided to get them before the end of summer....
Well, that didn't happen, but I'm still aiming for nailing them before 2015. I don't need oversplits, I don't even need to be perfectly flat against the floor, but being able to do the Jade or Pole Splits would be nice. Also I'm not too positive about my box-splits since I've never been any good at them, but if they don't show up until 2015 I guess I have a new years resolution for next year.





Bad bad bad pictures, but I see huge improvements in both splits! If I can keep up the workouts and stretching, and also be patient, they'll come in time (:

No comments:

Post a Comment