Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Keeping track of my progress

If there's one thing I think is super important when poledancing, it's keeping track of your progress. I have this blog, I have a pole-diary, I try as hard as I can to take photos and record videos, and the last part has been particularly hard. As I said before, I've lost the screw that connects my SLR-camera to my tripod, and I just can't find a place to buy single screws... Looks like I have to buy a new tripod then.

And I really want to be more active on Instagram. The girl that inspired me to try poledance posts videos of herself regularly on IG, and I really want to do it too. But on the other hand I'm to lazy to bother with getting my phone balanced up on books n' stuff. Sooooo here's my new toy!

It wasn't expensive at all, 300nok (norwegian kroner) or about 50usd. And it's pretty handy, for those of you who aren't familiar with tripods and camera equipment a GorillaPod has bendy "legs", so I can wrap the tripod around lamps, doorknobs, trees, maybe even up on the pole etc. So now I'm hopefully gonna get better on posting videos and pictures, both here and on Instagram. My IG account is @liandcats, and if you want me to check your out you can just leave your account in the comment-section (:

No comments:

Post a Comment