Friday, April 11, 2014

Today, progress was made!!!

New outfit - top from Nike, shorts from Lulu Lemon
FINALLY I got the outside leg hang!!!! I'm so happy, maybe I'll soon be able to transition from gemini to superman and cupid! The outside leg hang has really been bothering me, since I've been able to do the inside one for quite a while now, but never the outside... until today!

I have a little choreography in the back of my head that requires gemini to cupid to superman, which I'm practicing for. But first I'll have to get all these moves perfectly, one by one, before starting transitioning into them.

I also managed to do the cupid, I even let go of my hands. I wasn't able to do it from the gemini, so I just jumped on the pole and hooked the right leg around it. Of course it didn't look particularly graceful or anything, but just a preparation to know what the move feels like when it comes to balance, skin contact, etc.

Sadly I didn't take any photos.... Really need a training-bud or a audience to take photos for me. Wanted to ask my mom to help me out, but at the end of the practice I swear I had almost no skin left on my left thigh, or at least it felt like so. Lot's of burns today, but the progress and pride makes up for it. I'll try to set up a camera next time so you can get more of an action shot instead of a half-assed tired, after-workout mirror-selfie x)

No comments:

Post a Comment